Friday, November 2, 2012

Bumpy Buns Reviews Intro and Index

I've been thinking for a while now, that I'd like to go through all my stock and try out each product to see how it works, so that I can make better recommendations to people who ask. 


So I've decided to go through my shelves, in no specific order, and try out nappies, accessories and products for Mum and write reviews as I go.  I'll also be reviewing a few popular brands that I don't sell (yet) to see how they compare.

It's a good time for me to start actually, as my first daughter is now 18mths, and I have another on the way (Due in December!), so over the months I should be able to try out all the different products in different sizes, including Newborn!
If you're after specific information on Newborn Nappies, here is the link to: Nappying my Newborn - Intro and Index

I'll keep this blog as the introduction and put links up to all the different reviews and products for easy reference.  Clicking on the Title will bring up the review. Clicking on the picture will take you to that product for sale at Bumpy Buns.


If you would like a specific product reviewed, let me know via the comments section and I'll see what I can do :)

The first cab off the rank:  Pikapu OSFM AIO!























Baby Beehinds Magicall
Baby Beehinds Magicall






3 comments:

Modern cloth nappies Australia said...

This is very interesting post..and nice review about this article..this is looking awesome..You doing great job..thanks for sharing here.

Bumpy Buns said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to get a few more up soon :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.