Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cloth Nappies Explained

New to Cloth Nappies and completely overwhelmed?  I was too!  

The world of cloth nappies can be such a minefield - not only learning about the different types and how they all work, but fabrics, accessories, and caring for it all!  That's why I've decided to compile as much information as possible to help you as you're starting out.  Below is a list of all the topics I'll be covering.  There's already a lot of info on my Store Site Bumpy Buns so a lot of the links will go there to start with, but I'll also be updating and adding to it over the next little while. If I haven't answered your question, leave a comment below and I'll see if I can help you out :)


Getting Started

Why Use Cloth Nappies

Economics of Cloth Nappies - Cloth vs Disposables

Cloth Nappy Anatomy - explaining the different parts of a cloth nappy

Nappy Fabrics

Types of Cloth Nappies

Cloth Nappy-ing Accessories

Which Cloth Nappies For Me? - Choosing a cloth nappy system

Cloth Nappy Reviews

Shopping for Cloth Nappies

Getting Started Checklist


Using Cloth Nappies

Using Cloth Nappies

Laundry Time - Washing Cloth Nappies

Out and about with Cloth Nappies

Cloth Nappies at Night

Cloth Nappies and Daycare

Travelling with Cloth Nappies

Cloth Napies for Dad/grandparents

Avoiding Nappy Rash


Nappy FAQs

Tips & Tricks

Troubleshooting Leaks

Nappy Dictionary

Nappy Directory

I hope this helps you!  If I haven't answered your question, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cloths nappies are very popular nappies and one more thing is that modern cloth nappies are easy to use and links you shared is good.
Cloth nappy Australia
http://www.minkiebaby.com.au/

New Age Nappies said...

Thank you so much for posting this article . I think for a first timer they should read your "Explaining the parts of a cloth nappy" section so they can understand it all.

Bumpy Buns said...

Thanks +New Age Nappies :) I remember how it was when I first started out with cloth, so I'm hoping I can help others make the transition easier!

Bulla Baby said...

Great article for those who are new to cloth nappies.